domingo, 9 de agosto de 2015

Paris, the capital of France

Two years ago, I went to that wonderful and big city, but I only stayed one day, it was a pity. I went in the summer and there were a lot of tourists so it was a bit difficult to walk.

I visited many places as the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Élysées, the Obelisk, and many other things that now I can’t remember. I really liked the monuments in Paris, but I think that there are also many places as interesting as them, for example the Mont Saint-Michel, the Dune de Pila, Futuroscope… 


My parents went there last week and they visited Roland Garros, the Louvre, le Moulin Rouge, Monmartre cemetery, Montparnasse cemetery… They have stayed in the capital of France for one week so they have had enough time to visit all. However they said that in the Louvre Museum they were 6 hours and they didn’t have enough time!!! It’s crazy!

All in all, I would like to have gone there, but I was in a French course in Rouen so I couldn’t.  I wish I could go there one day again to visit that amazing city better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario